July 13, 2010

What I Have Been Up To

Again, it has been almost two weeks since my last post. Lo siento (I'm sorry). These lase two weeks have been extremely busy for me...to sum it all down, here is what I have been up to....


Planning and successfully executing my daughter's 6th birthday party...

Popping Fire Crackers...

Enjoying a light show...

Cheering my daughter on at her baseball game...

Attending a friend's birthday party for her own child...

Trying my best to potty train my two year old (I think he might finally have it down!)...

...and just being a busy mom all together (girl!)



In addition to being a Mom, I also have been doing some freelance work as an editor/writer... extra income is always great!! Not to mention I have been killing myself with my daily workouts! Check back tomorrow morning for my fitness update! Choa Dominas!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment